SPORT NEWS| Mikel Obi Rated Nigerian Richest Player, See Top 10 On The List
According to Footballlive.ng
Leicester City’s Wilfred Onyinyen Ndidi is the most valuable Nigerian player in transfer ratings, Mikel tops the list in terms of investments, capital projects and endorsements.
Mikel tops the survey that took into consideration of some of Nigeria’s top players of the immediate past dispensation, with many of the Super Eagles’ current star missing high spots in calculations of overall assets.
See Full List:
1. Mikel tops the overall ratings of rich Nigerian players with a net worth of $57m.
2. Obafemi Akinwunmi Martins – $37m.
3. Victor Moses – $20.1m
4. Ahmed Musa and Emmanuel Emenike in joint-fourth place at $18m.
6. Yakubu Aiyegbeni – $14.5m.
7. Victor Anichebe – $11m.
8. Vincent Enyeama – $7m.
9.Taye Ismaila Taiwo – $6.6m
10. Peter Osaze Odemwingie – $5.5m.